Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Tipton Family | Rancho Santa Margarita Lake

I know I am really behind in getting some families on the blog!  So here goes...

I had the pleasure of shooting the Tipton family way back in August!  I have known Simone (mommy) since she was in my preschool class at church!  I remember the first time I had Simone in Sunday School, when the kids left I said to my husband "I can't wait to see what she looks like grown up" she was beautiful and still is!  It seems like yesterday she walked into my class in her cute little dresses and now she's all grown up, a wife and a mommy!   I did tell her it freaked me out a little when she said  "my husband"!  You are a lucky man Matt to have Simone and little Kayden in your life!


























No comments:

Post a Comment